Finance and Loans Company
- To analyse sales and performance metrics.
- To streamline processes and business functions.
- Implementation of the EOS system to establish company scorecard and individual KPIs and measurables of team members.
- Facilitation of interactive sessions focused on identifying sales and performance patterns and trends to create real-time dashboards.
- A 20/80 approach and review of core processes and functions.
- Consistent use of company and individual scorecards ensures an absolute pulse on the business is maintained and that leaders are alerted on what’s working and what isn’t.
- Utilisation of dashboards and scorecards provides weekly stats on business activities, and analysis of patterns and trends allows for predictions and forecasts to be made on business targets.
- High-level identification of redundant procedural steps and complex workflows eliminates the need for detailed how-to guides and manuals and increases organisational efficiency.