Multi-Divisional Business (including: Asset Management, Financial Services, Legal Practice, Accounting Practice and Education)
- To unify business functions across seven independent divisions.
- To unlock and connect the operational data and client information among these diverse business divisions.
- Examination of existing operations of each business division to identify problems and integration gaps.
- Redesign and optimisation of the entire organisation with a focus on data, encompassing everything from key metrics to customer-oriented solutions.
- Alignment of metrics as well as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through a tailored methodology, enabling closed-loop business operations.
- Resolving integration gaps by focusing on disconnected operations and divisional connectivity results in the unification of business functions.
- Organisational redesign and optimisation deliver strategic and operational improvements to achieve metrics and KPIs.
- Unification reduces disparate systems and enables inter-divisional team members to work collaboratively.